- The Manifesto Project deals with different aspects of political party performance as well as the structure and development of party systems by analyzing political texts.
- The Manifesto Project provides data generated by or collected for the Manifesto Project for the purposes of scientific research.
- You agree not to use the materials in any way prohibited by applicable law.
Obligation to Quote
- You agree to reference the recommended bibliographic citation in any publication (books, articles, conference papers, theses, dissertations, working papers and other publications) that employs the provided resource. The recommended bibliographic citation is presented on the website of the Manifesto Project.
- You agree to send citations of published works that employs the provided resource to the Manifesto Project for inclusion in a database of related publications. This can be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to send a digital or an analog copy of the published work that employs the provided resource to the Manifesto Project unless other legal commitments forbid you to do so. Please use email@example.com to do so.
Obligation to Inform
- You will immediately notify the Manifesto Project in writing of any unauthorized use of the data, or other data related security breaches of which you are aware.
Limitation of Liabiliy
- You acknowledge that the Manifesto Project bears no responsibility for use of the data or for interpretations or inferences based upon such uses.
- The Manifesto Project makes no warranties, express or implied, by operation of Law or otherwise, regarding or relating to the dataset.